Recipe by Jeanette G
A co-worker gave me this recipe and I fell in love. My husband who really doesn't like banana pudding eats this up everytime I make it!
Top Tweak by Curtis C.
Use Vanilla Pudding and Mix it with 2 blackened bananas and 2 Tbsp of Sour Cream. This provides a richer natural banana flavor. Just be sure to use less ripe bananas for the slices to provide a good contrast and prevent the flavors from blending in to mush.
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold water
- 3 1⁄2 ounces instant banana pudding mix
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- sliced banana
- vanilla wafer
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the condensed milk; water and pudding mix in a bowl.
- Mix thoroughly and chill in the refrigerator.
- Pour heavy whipping cream in a bowl and beat until stiff.
- Combine your whipping cream and the pudding mixture together.
- Place a layer of Nilla Wafers on the bottom of your dish and then layer your bananas on top of the wafers and then spoon your creamy pudding mixture on top and continue this process until all of your ingredients are gone.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- *Ifyou would like you can always place your banana slices in the creamy pudding mixture if you would like and just spoon on top of the wafers*.