Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
A co-worker gave me this recipe and I fell in love. My husband who really doesn't like banana pudding eats this up everytime I make it!
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold water
- 3 1⁄2 ounces instant banana pudding mix
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- sliced banana
- vanilla wafer
- Combine the condensed milk; water and pudding mix in a bowl.
- Mix thoroughly and chill in the refrigerator.
- Pour heavy whipping cream in a bowl and beat until stiff.
- Combine your whipping cream and the pudding mixture together.
- Place a layer of Nilla Wafers on the bottom of your dish and then layer your bananas on top of the wafers and then spoon your creamy pudding mixture on top and continue this process until all of your ingredients are gone.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- *Ifyou would like you can always place your banana slices in the creamy pudding mixture if you would like and just spoon on top of the wafers*.
This is soooo good! I topped it with vanilla cookie crumbs and pecan pieces. Thanks for the recipe. Very pretty dish also.
WOW!!!! That's the only word that's appropriate for this wonderful pudding. Super-easy to put together and lovely to the tastebuds! I did use instant vanilla pudding as I was out of banana. Next time, I'll have the banana on hand, but probably won't make much difference-You can't improve on perfection!!! Kudos to you, Jeanette G. We really enjoyed this dish! Thanks so much for sharing. Laudee C.
This was easy to put together and made a beautiful presentation. DH thought it was OK but I didn't care for it. The use of the Banana Flavored pudding is what killed it for me but I wanted to stay true to the recipe as written due to the fantastic ratings. I'll probably make this again but will use Vanilla pudding next time. Thanks for sharing!