1/1 Photo of Blow-Your-Mind Banana Pudding
Jeanette G's Note:
A co-worker gave me this recipe and I fell in love. My husband who really doesn't like banana pudding eats this up everytime I make it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the condensed milk; water and pudding mix in a bowl.
- 2Mix thoroughly and chill in the refrigerator.
- 3Pour heavy whipping cream in a bowl and beat until stiff.
- 4Combine your whipping cream and the pudding mixture together.
- 5Place a layer of Nilla Wafers on the bottom of your dish and then layer your bananas on top of the wafers and then spoon your creamy pudding mixture on top and continue this process until all of your ingredients are gone.
- 6Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 8*Ifyou would like you can always place your banana slices in the creamy pudding mixture if you would like and just spoon on top of the wafers*.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blow-Your-Mind Banana Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 560.2
- Calories from Fat 320
- Total Fat 35.5 g
- Saturated Fat 22.1 g
- Cholesterol 132.6 mg
- Sodium 368.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 51.0 g
- Protein 7.2 g