Banana Pudding Ice Cream
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (14 ounce) can eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 3⁄4 gallon whole milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages jello banana cream instant pudding
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 -5 bananas (chopped)
- 1 (12 ounce) box vanilla wafers (crushed)
- In a bowl, mix Cool-Whip, condensed milk, pudding, and about 1/4 gallon milk. Add chopped bananas and crushed Nilla Wafers.
- Pour mixture into ice cream machine. Add milk to the fill line in the ice cream maker.
- Stir mixture and begin freezing process as directed by manufacturer’s procedure.
- Note: Can substitute different flavors of pudding mix, cookies, and/or fruit for different flavors. Vanilla pudding and crushed Oreos (do not remove cookie filling before crushing) with no fruit makes a great Cookies N Cream-like ice cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am an operator at a nuclear plant. I share a home with my husband, our three sons (5, 2, and 1 years old), my mother and three dogs. I love cooking when I have time to sit down and actually cook good, made-from-scratch food (instead of frozen pizza or Hamburger Helper). All shared meals in our house are gluten free, due to some members of our household having Celiac disease.</p>