- 1 medium tomatoes
- 1 celery rib
- 2 lemon slices (obtional)
- lettuce leaf
- 2 teaspoons tomato juice or 2 teaspoons vegetable juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- celery salt or celery seed, to taste
- 1 drop Worcestershire sauce
- cayenne pepper (obtional) or Tabasco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice the tomato and celery and put in a bowl.
- Prepare the dressing, mixing all ingredients. Put on the veggies and stir with a spoon to coat well.
- In a plate, put lettuce leaves and put the veggies in the center. Garnish with a lemon slice. Serve immediately.
- The tomato and celery can be mixed the day before and kept in the fridge 12 hours.