Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe in a book called "Great American Favorite Brand Name Cookbook" and I have not tried it yet, but I'm trying to get some stuff up here before I have to return the book. So if anyone tries it and has any comments, let me know. Hope you enjoy!
- 1 quart vegetable juice cocktail (v-8)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- In pitcher, thoroughly combine vegetable juice, Worcestershire sauce, lime juice, sugar, pepper, Tabasco sauce and garlic powder; cover and chill.
- Add vodka, to taste, and serve over ice with celery sticks and a lime wedge for garnish.