Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
Mildly spicy alcoholic beverage that is easy to make
- 12 ounces miller high life beer
- 6 ounces snap-e-tom tomato and green chile mix
- 2 green olives
- 5 dashes Tabasco sauce
- Slowly pour beer into a large glass (20 oz) so it doesn't get too big of a head.
- Shake up the can of Snap-E-Tom.
- Slowly pour the can of Snap-E-Tom into the glass
- Add Tabasco sauce to taste
- Stab the olives with a toothpick and use it to create a gentle whirlpool in the glass to mix ingredients.
- Slide the two olives away from each other and hang on the side of the glass with one olive in the beer and one on the edge of the glass.