Mildly spicy alcoholic beverage that is easy to make
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slowly pour beer into a large glass (20 oz) so it doesn't get too big of a head.
- 2Shake up the can of Snap-E-Tom.
- 3Slowly pour the can of Snap-E-Tom into the glass
- 4Add Tabasco sauce to taste
- 5Stab the olives with a toothpick and use it to create a gentle whirlpool in the glass to mix ingredients.
- 6Slide the two olives away from each other and hang on the side of the glass with one olive in the beer and one on the edge of the glass.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bloody Maria
Serving Size: 1 (362 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.2
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 107.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tomato and green chile mix