Recipe by **Mandy**
I found this recipe on the Playgroup Victoria calendar, sounds like a lovely healthy snack for the kids and it's no cook!!
Top Review by JanuaryBride
I am not going to give these stars because I don't follow a raw diet. I thought these tasted a bit strange and they didn't stick together as good as I would have hoped. However, if I was on a raw diet, I might very well think these were amazing!!! I did swap out dried pineapple and dried peaches for the apricots and instead of sultanas, I used dried cranberries and half raisins. Thanks for posting!
- 1 banana, peeled & mashed
- 1⁄2 cup sultana
- 1⁄2 cup dried apricot, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup puffed rice cereal
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄3 cup desiccated coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sultanas & apricots with banana.
- Mix in puffed rice and then oats until mixture becomes moist & dough-like.
- Allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- Shape into small balls and roll in coconut.
- Serve immediately or apparently can be refrigerated for up to 5 days.