4 hrs 15 mins
From "Soup to Nuts" which is a cookbook I bought at a library book sale some time ago. At least 4 hours chilling time is required before baking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream the bleu cheese and butter in a bowl.
- 2Add the egg, pepper, pecans and flour; mix well.
- 3Shape into two 1 1/2 inch diameter rolls and wrap in waxed paper.
- 4Chill 4 hours to overnight.
- 5Slice 1/4 inch thick rounds and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 6Bake at 425 degrees F. for 10 minutes or until light brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bleu (Blue) Cheese Crisps
Serving Size: 1 (638 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 669.2
- Calories from Fat 413
- Total Fat 45.9 g
- Saturated Fat 26.0 g
- Cholesterol 156.3 mg
- Sodium 973.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 20.2 g