Recipe by Oolala
From "Soup to Nuts" which is a cookbook I bought at a library book sale some time ago. At least 4 hours chilling time is required before baking.
- 8 ounces blue cheese
- 4 ounces butter, unsalted, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream the bleu cheese and butter in a bowl.
- Add the egg, pepper, pecans and flour; mix well.
- Shape into two 1 1/2 inch diameter rolls and wrap in waxed paper.
- Chill 4 hours to overnight.
- Slice 1/4 inch thick rounds and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 degrees F. for 10 minutes or until light brown.