Recipe by TasteTester
This recipe is really delicious and couldn't be simpler to make, and only takes a few minutes to cook. The broccoli comes out crisp-tender; the broccoli has a slightly crisp exterior from cooking it at such high heat. This recipe is from Food and Wine.
Top Review by LifeIsGood
Fabulous broccoli! I cut my broccoli into spears (not florets) and after about 5-7 min. they were done perfectly. They were still crispy and had that roasted flavor. I found I liked it best without the balsamic.
- 4 cups broccoli florets, rinsed and slightly drained
- olive oil, to taste
- sea salt, to taste
- balsamic vinegar, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Arrange the broccoli florets in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Toss florets with olive oil and salt.
- Roast just until cooked through and slightly brown and crispy at the edges, just a few minutes.
- Remove the broccoli to a bowl.
- Toss with balsamic vinegar to taste.
- Serve immediately.