Blackberry-White Chocolate Fool
- Place berries in a large bowl, add 1/4 cup of sugar and 2 tablespoons of cassis; stir well and let sit at room temp for 30 minutes.
- Remove half of the berries and mash with fork until pureed.
- Strain the mixture into a bowl.
- Whip heavy cream, 3 tablespoons of sugar and 2 tablespoons of cassis in a large bowl, until soft peaks form.
- Fold in the white chocolate and strained puree and chill for 1 hour.
- Layer goblets with berry cream mixture and whole macerated berries.
- Garnish with mint.