Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Pork and fruit is a great combination-here's a fast cooking grilled dinner that will make your mouth water!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless pork chops
- 2 teaspoons McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup blackberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 1 dash curry powder
- 1 cup fresh blackberries (optional)
- Sprinkle both sides of pork with steak seasoning. ** please note...just SPRINKLE the pork with seasoning...don't rub it in, don't coat it..just SPRINKLE !**
- Cook on grill for 8-10 minutes or until done.
- In saucepan, combine remaining ingredients (EXCEPT FRESH BERRIES) and bring just to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Pour sauce over pork to serve, garnishing with fresh blackberries if desired.
Woweeeeeeeee! 10 Stars! Fantastic! I don't think I can ever settle for a plain pork chop again. Hot, sweet, juicy, incredibly good pork chops; dinner party worthy. Only change I made was with the blackberries. I'm surrounded by them here so I picked fresh and boiled them down with sugar for the "preserves".
This was tasty enough but I agree with Karen, it is way too salty...and I like salty flavours. Might be good as a glaze for roast chicken.
Yummy! These were really good except way too salty. I rubbed the steak seasoning into the chops, maybe I should have just sprinkled. But I loved the sauce, made it a dipping sauce. Definitely a keeper.