Delicious blackberry flavored lemonade! This is a Taste of Home recipe.
Make and share this Blackberry Lemonade recipe from Food.com.
- Combine 2 c water and sugar in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Stirring occasionally, boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat; add in the lemon juice, lemon peel and remaining 2 c water.
- Cool slightly.
- Combine 1 c of the lemon mixture, and the blackberries in a blender.
- Blend well; strain the mixture and discard the seeds.
- Pour the blackberry and remaining lemon mixture in a pitcher.
- Stir well and add food coloring if desired.
- Chill and serve over ice.