Recipe by zinalm
Enjoy while you burn fat with the flax seed oil and cayenne pepper. The omega 3's will also help with brain power.
- 1 slice bread, lightly toasted (choose a whole grain bread)
- 1 teaspoon ghee (for flavor. Ghee is clarified butter)
- 1 egg (sunny side or scrambled, when done lay on top of the buttered toast)
- 2 leaves sage, cut up (a couple fresh leaves per egg, or just use ground to taste)
- 1 tablespoon flax seed oil (on top to equal a TBLS per person or you can just add it underneath on the bread, if oil freaks out)
- 1 dash sea salt
- 1 dash cayenne pepper, ground (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- 1 slice bread "lightly toasted"
- Butter with ghee or regular butter.
- When eggs is done lay on top of the toast.
- Use the same pan, lightly sauté the cut up Sage (a couple fresh leaves per egg, or just use ground to taste).
- Then lay this on top of eggs
- Add the 1 TBLS flaxseed oil (on top to equal a TBLS per person or you can just add it underneath on the bread - if oil freaks out your family.)
- Sprinkle sea salt
- Sprinkle cayenne pepper "ground" (to taste).
- Increase servings per number of people.