Recipe by Kim D.
The perfect dip for olive lovers!
Top Review by Montana Heart Song
I agree with Merlot. Have the ingredients on hand and assorted crackers.Here is the exception, I use pimento stuffed olives drained and sliced, since MH won't eat black olives. I like both and sometimes make both. Good recipe!Gives it a little color too.
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 44.37 ml lemon juice
- 2.46 ml garlic salt
- 59.14-78.07 ml milk
- 113.39 g canchopped black olives, well drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cream cheese, lemon juice and garlic salt in a mixing bowl, beating until smooth.
- Add milk, one tablespoon at at time, until dip is the right consistancy.
- Carefully fold olives into dip (Do not blend or puree).
- Serve with crackers or chips.