Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
The perfect dip for olive lovers!
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 44.37 ml lemon juice
- 2.46 ml garlic salt
- 59.14-78.07 ml milk
- 113.39 g canchopped black olives, well drained
- Combine cream cheese, lemon juice and garlic salt in a mixing bowl, beating until smooth.
- Add milk, one tablespoon at at time, until dip is the right consistancy.
- Carefully fold olives into dip (Do not blend or puree).
- Serve with crackers or chips.
I agree with Merlot. Have the ingredients on hand and assorted crackers.Here is the exception, I use pimento stuffed olives drained and sliced, since MH won't eat black olives. I like both and sometimes make both. Good recipe!Gives it a little color too.
What a hit at our office potluck yesterday! The olive fans adored it and even I, who just like olives decently, thought it was very tasty. Everyone agreed, this recipe is definitely a keeper. Thanks so much!
This was very good. Lots of flavor and a slightly different taste from our usual fare. I made this and decorated with perky Olive Penguins ( Perky Olive Penguins ) for the Christmas dinner appetizer tray. What fun!