Recipe by TinaBob
So simple and easy and tastes wonderful with some potato chips!!
Top Review by mama smurf
Wonderful! Made half the recipe for DH and I and we completely licked the platter clean. Such a simple and quick recipe...great for the holidays and New Year. Thank you for posting. Made for Spring PAC 2012.
- 1 (14 ounce) can black olives (whole or sliced)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- chips, veggies, crackers, etc
Directions See How It's Made
- Reserve black olive juice. Chop black olives.
- In a medium sized bowl whip the cream cheese with a hand blender or a fork.
- Add black olives and about 2 tablespoons of the black olive juice and mix. Add more juice until you reach your desired consistency (I like it creamy but not thinned out). You can also add things like worchestershire, paprika, garlic salt, etc if you'd like to add depth of flavor but I like it just how it is!
- Serve with chips, veggies, crackers, or whatever else you may like!