Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Garnish with toasted Sliced Almonds just before serving.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package Jell-O chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping, thawed, divided
- 16 Oreo cookies, divided
- 1 1⁄2 cups canned cherry pie filling
- POUR milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minute or until well blended. Gently stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping.
- COARSELY chop 10 of the cookies; stir into pudding mixture. Spoon half of the pudding mixture into 1-1/2-qt. serving bowl. Spread 1 cup of the remaining whipped topping over pudding mixture. Top with 1 cup of the pie filling, remaining pudding mixture, remaining whipped topping and 1/2 cup pie filling.
- CUT remaining 6 cookies in half; place on top of dessert.