2 hrs 20 mins
Lois M's Note:
This is rich but delicious, a must a few times a year, an easy meal for entertaining.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lay 4 of the breast halves in a glass baking dish.
- 2add a layer of white swiss cheese.
- 3cover with slices of ham.
- 4top with remaining 4 breast halves (to make a sandwich).
- 5stir up a can of chicken soup, and pour over breasts.
- 6Cover with foil, bake at 300 for 2 hours.
- 7remove foil, cover with grated white cheddar return to oven, uncovered until cheese is melted.
- 8to serve- cut breasts into 1 1/2" thick slices and lay sideways on platter.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Forest Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 432.2
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 140.2 mg
- Sodium 748.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 45.2 g