Recipe by Lois M
This is rich but delicious, a must a few times a year, an easy meal for entertaining.
Top Review by Marsha D.
Good recipe Lois! I added a strip of bacon to mine.It gave a nice flavor to the chicken and ham. We had cream corn and broccoli with this dish. Thanks for posting this recipe Lois!
- 8 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 lb sliced swiss cheese (4 slices)
- 1⁄4 lb sliced ham (4 slices)
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded white cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Lay 4 of the breast halves in a glass baking dish.
- add a layer of white swiss cheese.
- cover with slices of ham.
- top with remaining 4 breast halves (to make a sandwich).
- stir up a can of chicken soup, and pour over breasts.
- Cover with foil, bake at 300 for 2 hours.
- remove foil, cover with grated white cheddar return to oven, uncovered until cheese is melted.
- to serve- cut breasts into 1 1/2" thick slices and lay sideways on platter.