1/2 Photos of Black Currant Liqueur, Liqueur De Cassis
If you have your own black currants make this lovely liqueur. Great for baking and cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the bunches of black currants, with their leaves, in a wide mouthed glass jar or a stoneware bottle.
- 2Pour in the alcohol, cover tightly and let macerate for about two months.
- 3Drain the flavored alcohol from the fruit.
- 4Mix the SUGAR and WATER, and bring just to a boil.
- 5Cool this syrup and add it to the alcohol.
- 6Bottle and cork.
- 7Keep the bottles of liqueur for one month before opening.
- 8To make about 2 quarts.
- 9Je Sais Faire Les Conserves.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Currant Liqueur, Liqueur De Cassis
Serving Size: 1 (2572 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2178.6
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 219.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 149.7 g
- Protein 6.3 g