1 hr 20 mins
These adorable fudge peices will be a huge hit with the kids.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line 11x7 inches pan with foil, extending foil beyond edges of pan; grease foil.
- 2Melt chocolate and butter in saucepan over low heat; stir in corn syrup, cream, vanilla and salt.
- 3Remove from heat and gradually stir in powdered sugar until smooth.
- 4Add food coloring to desired color.
- 5Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- 6Refrigerate until firm, 1 to 2 hours
- 7Using foil as handles, remove fudge from pan; peel off foil.
- 8Using cat cookie cutters cut out cat shapes in fudge.
- 9Place 2 vanilla milk chips on each cat for eyes.
- 10Score feet to make claws.
- 11Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Cat Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.2
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 8.4 mg
- Sodium 44.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 23.4 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white chocolate chips