Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
These adorable fudge peices will be a huge hit with the kids.
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 1⁄2 cups icing sugar, sifted
- 30 white chocolate chips
- black food coloring (gel)
- Line 11x7 inches pan with foil, extending foil beyond edges of pan; grease foil.
- Melt chocolate and butter in saucepan over low heat; stir in corn syrup, cream, vanilla and salt.
- Remove from heat and gradually stir in powdered sugar until smooth.
- Add food coloring to desired color.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Refrigerate until firm, 1 to 2 hours
- Using foil as handles, remove fudge from pan; peel off foil.
- Using cat cookie cutters cut out cat shapes in fudge.
- Place 2 vanilla milk chips on each cat for eyes.
- Score feet to make claws.
- Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve.