Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 hrs
This is a flavorful no fuss black bean recipe made in a crock pot.
Make and share this Black Beans Prepared in a Crock Pot recipe from Food.com.
- Rinse the dried black beans in cold water and drain.
- Place the dried beans in a five quart slow cooker.
- Cover the beans with all the ingredients.
- Cook on low 10-12 hours.
- Stir and check occasionally to make sure the beans are not getting dry, add water if necessary.
- When the beans are soft it is done.
- Garnish with additional cilantro if you like you can also season it to taste.
I made this over the weekend and it was really good. I didn't have fresh cilantro but I still thought it was very tasty. I added a pack of Goya Sazon to it, but I do that to all of the black bean dishes. I also added a little dried parsley. Other than that, I followed the recipe. Thank you. I will be making this again.