Niki D's Note:
This is great for a cold day. Simple to make for the someone on the go.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On medium heat, cook onions, potatoe, & garlic until sofened.
- 2Chop all herbs and add to mixture.
- 3Add the 3 cups of chicken stock and bring to a boil.
- 4add pumpkin & black bean, bring to second boil.
- 5Using a hand blender or a regular blender, puree the soup. (if you are using a regular blender, puree soup in small batches).
- 6Put soup back in pot, add creamed corn & heat.
- 7(Dress soup however you wish, Grated monterey jack cheese, sour cream or guacemole go great).
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean & Pumpkin Herb Soup
Serving Size: 1 (508 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.4
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 5.4 mg
- Sodium 526.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 13.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh sage leaves