Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Worthy of a special occasion.
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice (from about 2 large limes)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) package baby carrots
- Combine beans, lime juice, oil, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder and cayenne pepper in a food processor and process until smooth, scraping down sides of bowl as necessary. Transfer to a bowl and season with salt. Serve with carrots on the side for dipping.