Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a great salad! I developed it while in Phase 1 of the Fat Smash Diet, developed by Dr. Ian Smith. The diet is featured on VH1's Celebrity Fit Club. I am so addicted to this show! Hope you enjoy the salad. Prep time is how long it takes to chop, mix, etc. Cook time is chill time.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 small onion, chopped finely
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning, to taste
- 1⁄2 large lime, juiced over salad
- Mix black beans, corn, tomato, onion and steak seasoning.
- Juice 1/2 lime over salad, and toss gently.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.
Thanks for posting. This was a great quick salad with good flavor and very healthy. I used 1 and 1/2 teaspoons of the steak seasoning and a whole lime. For Weight Watchers it is 2 points for a cup.