- 1⁄2 cup avocado, peeled, diced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, fresh
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 6 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- 6 tablespoons salsa (your choice)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine avocado and lime juice, tossing to coat.
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic, saute 1 minute. Stir in water, cumin, and beans. Reduce heat to medium, simmer 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions.
- Spoon 1/4 C bean mixture into each tortilla. Top with 1 1/2 T. sour cream, 1 1/2 T. salsa, 2 T. avocado, roll up.