Recipe by Annalise
From 1,000 Lowfat Recipes by Terry Blonder Golson. Per Serving: Calories 308; Protein 13g; Fat 9g (Saturated 3g); Carbohydrates 46g, Fiber 9g, Sodium 286mg, 6-8 WW points depending on brand of cheese and tortillas.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup enchilada sauce (mild or medium)
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 2 cups cooked black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 cup shredded low-fat monterey jack pepper cheese
- 6 large flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet.
- Saute the onions and garlic over moderate heat for about 5 minutes, keep covered between stirrings.
- Add corn, carrots, and water.
- Cover and cook for another 5 minutes, until carrots are soft.
- Squeeze excess water out of spinach, then place in pan.
- Add enchilada sauce, scallins, beans, and salt.
- Heat until all ingredients are hot, then stir in cheese.
- Warm tortillas.
- Place 1/6 of filling in each tortilla, roll, and serve.