1 hr 20 mins
Yummy Black bean and sweet potato burritos! Super easy to make, incredibly difficult to mess up!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Steam bake the sweet potatoes for an hour. Let cool before peeling and cutting. Cut them into bite size chunks and add them to a mixing bowl.
- 3To the sweet potatoes, add the drained and rinsed black beans, corn, and salsa. Gently combine.
- 4Spoon the sweet potato mixture into the tortillas, roll and place seam side down in the baking dish. Repeat for all the tortillas. Add the shredded cheese over the sauce.
- 5Bake at 350 for 25 minutes, or until cheese has melted and sauce is bubbly.
- 6Let cool slightly before serving.
- 7Serve Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas with veggie or fruit.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean and Sweet Potato Burrito
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.9
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 18.0 mg
- Sodium 295.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.9 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 15.5 g