Recipe by ashleypop124
Yummy Black bean and sweet potato burritos! Super easy to make, incredibly difficult to mess up!
- 1⁄2 large sweet potato
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄2 onion
- 1⁄2 cup corn
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- hot pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese, to taste
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Steam bake the sweet potatoes for an hour. Let cool before peeling and cutting. Cut them into bite size chunks and add them to a mixing bowl.
- To the sweet potatoes, add the drained and rinsed black beans, corn, and salsa. Gently combine.
- Spoon the sweet potato mixture into the tortillas, roll and place seam side down in the baking dish. Repeat for all the tortillas. Add the shredded cheese over the sauce.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes, or until cheese has melted and sauce is bubbly.
- Let cool slightly before serving.
- Serve Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas with veggie or fruit.