This is very good served with grilled meat.
Make and share this Black Bean and Corn Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 2 medium fresh ears of corn, roasted or steamed,then cooled
- 236.59 ml black beans, cooked and drained
- 59.14 ml finely minced red onion
- 59.14 ml finely minced red bell pepper
- 14.78 ml freshly squeezed lime juice
- 9.85 ml finely minced fresh cilantro
- 4.92 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red jalapeno chile, seeded and finely minced,or to taste
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and finely minced
- 2.46 ml ground cumin
- Cut corn kernels from the cob with a sharp knife.
- Stir together kernels and remaining ingredients except salt in a mixing bowl.
- Taste and add salt, as needed.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.