Recipe by Linorama
Bright and colorful. Delicious. This goes well with just about any Mexican meal, and is a great take-along for pot lucks too. Cook time is refrigeration time.
Top Review by moxie
Great Flavor, Linorama! It just gets better as it sits. I grilled & sliced some chicken and served it as a main dish. I also found you can cut the oil in half and still have a great salad.
- 1 can black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 (11 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 red onion, thinly sliced and quartered
- 1⁄4 cup pickled jalapeno pepper, slices,chopped
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar