1/2 Photos of Black Bean and Corn Quesadillas
This is a terrific fast and easy lunch with ingredients you have on hand. Feel free to substitute. I prefer to cook this with the rice inside the quesadilla.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place 4 tortillas on a griddle on medium heat and top with cheese, black beans, and corn.
- 2Place remaining tortillas on top.
- 3Press down firmly with a spatula and flip to brown on the other side (1 to 2 minutes).
- 4When heated through, remove quesadillas to a cutting board and let cool slightly.
- 5Cut each tortilla into 4 wedges.
- 6Place warm yellow rice in the center of the plate, arranging quesadilla wedges around the outside of the plate.
- 7Serve with guacamole, salsa, and sour cream and garnish with chopped scallions.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean and Corn Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 745.5
- Calories from Fat 312
- Total Fat 34.6 g
- Saturated Fat 19.1 g
- Cholesterol 72.5 mg
- Sodium 1630.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.7 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 36.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: