Black and White Cheesecake Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt over hot (not boiling)water, 1-1/4 cups Nestle Toll House semi-sweet chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Set aside. In large bowl, combine sugar and butter; beat until creamy. Add eggs, vanilla extract and salt; mix well. Add melted chocolate and flour; mix well. Spread into foil-lined 9-inch square baking pan.
- Cheesecake Topping: In large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and butter; beat until creamy. Add eggs, milk, flour and almond extract; beat well.
- Stir in remaining 3/4 cup Nestle Toll House semi-sweet chocolate chips. Pour over Brownie Base. Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
- Cool completely on wire rack; cut into 2-1/4 inch squares.