Recipe by andypandy
thhis is a 1985 recipe that I have been using, besides my no fat brownie recipe...both are winners. My fudge frosting for this brownie is posted seperately...
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup cocoa powder, plus
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1⁄3 cups soft room temp. butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups coarse chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Sift all dry ingredients together.
- Cream butter, and sugar, eggs, corn syrup and vanilla, very well.
- Add dry ingredients thoroughly.
- Blend in the walnuts.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, until soft in centre and edges are slightly firm.
- Don't overbake.
- Frost with a fudge frosting--.