Recipe by Lois M
An awesome snack! My mom used to make this every Christmas, and give some away in Christmas tins, or fancy jars. Makes a great hostess gift, or teacher gift- but now I just make it for myself and my family, usually two batches each Christmas!
- 1892.72 ml Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 2129.31 ml shreddies cereal
- 2129.31 ml Crispix cereal
- 946.36 ml unsalted peanuts
- 1892.72 ml pretzel sticks
- 946.36 ml cheese sticks or 946.36 ml goldfish crackers
- 709.77 ml canola oil
- 9.85 ml garlic powder
- 14.79 ml seasoning salt
- 44.37 ml Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large roasting pan.
- Toss to mix.
- Mix oil, garlic powder, seasoned salt and worcestershire sauce together in a large measuring cup.
- Whisk together, it will want to separate, so keep whisking while you pour over dry ingredients.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Bake at 250 uncovered, for 1 1/2 hours Mixing every 20 minute.
- Allow to cool, enjoy!