Recipe by afghanmom
Making these meatballs can be very time consuming but once you make and freeze them they are actually a time-saver. These are great to use in a quick Italian Wedding Soup. They're also great added to ramen noodle soup with some mixed frozen vegetables. Use in pasta or with finger rolls for 'mini' meatball sandwiches (for little mouths). The possibilities are endless :-)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground chicken or 1 lb turkey
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons instant minced onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Shape into 3/4" balls.
- You will have about 200 meatballs.
- Place on foil lined cookie sheets.
- Bake in a 350' oven for 20 minutes.
- Keep meatballs on baking sheet and when they are slightly cooled, place sheets in freezer.
- When meatballs are frozen solid, place in large freezer bag.
- They will be individually frozen so you can take out and use as much or as little as you need.