Mom's Best Bite-Size Meatballs
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken stove top stuffing mix
- 1 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle kraft barbecue sauce (or sauce of your choice)
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line 2 (15 x 10 x 1-inch) pans with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- Mix meat, stuffing mix, water and eggs until blended.
- Shape into 50 (1-1/2 inch) meatballs, place in prepared pans.
- Bake 16 minutes or until done (160 degrees).
- Meanwhile, bring barbecue sauce and cranberry sauce to boil in large saucepan on medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add meatballs to sauce; stir to coat evenly.
- How to freeze meatballs: Loosely pack cooled meatballs in freezer-weight resealable plastic bags. Lay bags flat in freezer so meatballs will freeze individually. Store in freezer up to 3 months. Thaw in refrigerator several hours or overnight before using as desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I currently live in West Virginia. I have two daughters, 10 and 7 yrs. I teach 4th grade at the small elementary school that they attend.<br /><br />Shortly before the birth of my youngest daughter, I started becoming interested in cooking, with great thanks to this site. I love trying new things. I used to collect cookbooks, and I still have quite a few, but since I've been a member of food.com, I have to admit that I don't use them much anymore. This is so much easier! <br /> <br />In addition to cooking, I enjoy spending time with my girls, reading, and shopping. I'm also a big Virginia Tech fan, hence my user name. It's where I went to school, so my loyalty lives on! </p>