Recipe by Little Bee
I got this off the Kraft websie. We LOVE Cheesecake so I can't wait to make this for St.Patty's Day! Here's what the recipe described "This is the perfect dessert for your annual St. Patrick's Day celebration. Since it serves 16, one cheesecake goes a long way in feeding the crowd!"
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely chopped Planters pecans
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 4 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup irish cream
- 4 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 325°F if using a silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 300°F if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan). Mix pecans, 2 tablespoons sugar and the butter; press firmly onto bottom of pan. Bake 10 minute
- BEAT cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and the flour in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream and liqueur; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
- BAKE 1 hour 5 minute or until center is almost set. Run small knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
- Celebrate St. Patrick's Day by garnishing chilled cheesecake with green colored sugar just before serving. Or, sprinkle the green colored sugar over a clover-shaped template placed on top of chilled cheesecake to resemble a shamrock.