Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (16 ounce) loaflong French bread, divided horizontally
- 12 tablespoons goat cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup roasted red pepper, sliced
- 1 lb sliced chicken or 1 lb sliced turkey
- 1⁄4 cup sliced olive
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- Spread each side of bread with 6 tablespoons goat cheese.
- On the bottom of sandwich, layer artichoke hearts, red peppers, chicken or turkey, olives, and spinach.
- Place top onto sandwich and secure with toothpicks, if necessary.
- Cut in 2 to 3-inch portions and serve.
Wonderful! I used a spiced Italian loaf (b/c I couldn't find foccacia) and shredded leftover chicken. I could have sworn I had roasted red peppers in the fridge, but it's a good thing I didn't swear because they were sun-dried tomatoes... (Where did my peppers go!?) So, I improvised and used the SD tomatoes. It was great! Didn't tell the BF about my boo-boo and he was non the wiser! He at HUGE sandwiches two days in a row. (A huge compliment form the man who hates repetition!)