1/1 Photo of Bisquick Pineapple Coffee Cake
Another recipe from my aunt's cookbook. This recipe was submitted by Myrtle Hickman. Aunt Anna loved pineapple cake and pineapple homemade ice cream. This is quick and oh, so tasty! I love the memories that come with this recipe. It is a nice treat to whip up when you have company and need something quick.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain pineapple, reserving 2/3 cup syrup.
- 2Pat pineapple chunks dry.
- 3Mix brown sugar, cinnamon, walnuts and butter.
- 4Beat reserved juice with the egg, Bisquick and white sugar for 30 seconds.
- 5Spread Bisquick mixture in a greased and floured 9-inch round baking pan.
- 6Top with half of the walnut mixture, next all the pineapple, and then remaining walnut mixture.
- 7Bake at preheated 400 degrees oven for 25 minutes or until done.
- 8Cool and serve.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bisquick Pineapple Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 517.6
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 52.1 mg
- Sodium 520.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 53.1 g
- Protein 6.4 g