1/5 Photos of Bisquick Cheese Bread or Biscuits (Like Red Lobster!)
This is such an easy bread to make just mix and bake, no need for any kneading, shape into one large or a few small loaves or drop the dough from a heaping tablespoonful onto baking sheet for biscuits --- to save time I prepare a couple of loaves early in the afternoon, shape and season them cover with plastic wrap and just keep refrigerated until ready to bake, I make this recipe with original brand Bisquick, so I cannot promise the same results if prepared with a clone --- these are at their best when served warm from the oven, so prepare them early refrigerate and pop into the oven just before dinner! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups original Bisquick baking mix
- 3/4-1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2-1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup water, plus
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1Set oven to 400°F (convection bake if possible).
- 2Grease a foil-lined baking sheet.
- 3In a large bowl mix/toss together the baking mix with grated cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese and garlic powder.
- 4Add in the water, and mix with hands until well combined.
- 5Shape the dough into one oval-shaped loaf, or even better into smaller oval shaped balls, or drop heaping tablespoonfuls onto the baking sheet for biscuits.
- 6Transfer to cookie/baking sheet.
- 7Brush the tops and sides with melted butter; sprinkle with garlic powder, Italian seasoning and dried parsley.
- 8At this point, let dough rest, covered loosely with plastic or a clean tea towel in the refrigerator for 20-25 minutes before baking.
- 9Remove from fridge and bake for 25 minutes, or until brown in color (bake less time for smaller size balls or biscuits, the dough will spread when baked).
- 10Remove from oven, cut in slices, serve warm.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bisquick Cheese Bread or Biscuits (Like Red Lobster!)
Serving Size: 1 (536 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1819.0
- Calories from Fat 957
- Total Fat 106.4 g
- Saturated Fat 52.5 g
- Cholesterol 198.9 mg
- Sodium 3658.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 166.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 30.5 g
- Protein 48.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: