need a quick elegant ending to a meal? This is it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups Bisquick
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3/4 cup margarine or 3/4 cup butter, soft
- 6 eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Grease a 10"x4" tube pan.
- 3Beat bisquick, sugar, flour, margarine, eggs, cream cheese, vanilla, and salt in large bowl on low speed, scraping bowl frequently, for about 30 seconds.
- 4Beat on medium speed scraping bowl occasionally 4 minutes.
- 5Pour batter into pan.
- 6Bake until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, 55-60 minutes.
- 7Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan.
- 8Heat 1/2 cup sugar and the water to boiling; reduce heat.
- 9Simmer uncovered 2 minutes; cool to lukewarm.
- 10Stir in the liqueur.
- 11Slowly drizzle over cake.
- 12Press the Apricot Preserves through a sieve.
- 13Heat preserves and sugar to boiling, sitrring constantly; reduce heat.
- 14Simmer uncovered until slightly thickened, 1 to 2 minutes.
- 15Cool slightly; spread over top, allowing some to drizzle down sides.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bisquick Apricot-Glazed Pound Cake
Serving Size: 1 (2035 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6745.3
- Calories from Fat 2716
- Total Fat 301.8 g
- Saturated Fat 97.2 g
- Cholesterol 1525.6 mg
- Sodium 7703.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 941.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.2 g
- Sugars 612.7 g
- Protein 93.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: