2 hrs 20 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat egg yolks with sugar over a hot fire until steam begins to rise.
- 2Remove from the fire to ice and continue beating until the mixture becomes quite stiff.
- 3Stir in bisque crumbs.
- 4Pour into a 2-quart brick or melon mold thinly lined with frozen apricots.
- 5Pack in ice and salt for two hours.
- 6Be careful to overfill the mold, as the mixture will shrink a little.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bisque Tortoni
Serving Size: 1 (432 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 734.4
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 1132.8 mg
- Sodium 44.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 116.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 113.8 g
- Protein 14.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: