Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Have given lots of these to neighbors and friends at holidays..they are always appreciated.
Make and share this Bird Treats in a Jar Mix recipe from Food.com.
- Layer first 4 ingredients.oatmeal, brown sugar, whole sunflower seeds and millet birdseed in a one quart wide mouth jar, set aside.
- Combine cornmeal and flour, layer on top, packing down firmly.secure lid and attach following instructions:.
- Place mix in a medium bowl, add 1 cup creamy peanut butter and 1/2 cup water.mix well.
- Spread in an ungreased 13x9 pan --.
- Score into 4" x 2" squares.
- Bake at 350* for 20 minutes.
- Set aside to cool --.
- Cut into bars.
- We hang these in suet feeders or onion sacks.birds love them.