Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Have given lots of these to neighbors and friends at holidays..they are always appreciated.
Make and share this Bird Treats in a Jar Mix recipe from Food.com.
- Layer first 4 ingredients.oatmeal, brown sugar, whole sunflower seeds and millet birdseed in a one quart wide mouth jar, set aside.
- Combine cornmeal and flour, layer on top, packing down firmly.secure lid and attach following instructions:.
- Place mix in a medium bowl, add 1 cup creamy peanut butter and 1/2 cup water.mix well.
- Spread in an ungreased 13x9 pan --.
- Score into 4" x 2" squares.
- Bake at 350* for 20 minutes.
- Set aside to cool --.
- Cut into bars.
- We hang these in suet feeders or onion sacks.birds love them.