- 2 broccoli florets
- 6 ounces chunk light tuna, drained
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon light red wine vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 2 whole wheat tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup loosely packed fresh spinach leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam the broccoli for one minute, or until crisp-tender. Drain and rinse under cold water immediately. Pat dr, and chop finely.
- Mix everything but the tortilas and spinach together in a medium bowl.
- Place on tortilla on a plate. Place half the tuna mixture on the tortilla, and top with half the spinach leaves.
- Starting at the filled end, roll the tortilla tightly into a tube.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.