Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another one from The Biggest Loser Cookbook. This was created by Erik Chopin, and it says he likes it so much, he's added it to the menu in the deli he owns in NYC!
- 2 broccoli florets
- 6 ounces chunk light tuna, drained
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon light red wine vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 2 whole wheat tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup loosely packed fresh spinach leaves
- Steam the broccoli for one minute, or until crisp-tender. Drain and rinse under cold water immediately. Pat dr, and chop finely.
- Mix everything but the tortilas and spinach together in a medium bowl.
- Place on tortilla on a plate. Place half the tuna mixture on the tortilla, and top with half the spinach leaves.
- Starting at the filled end, roll the tortilla tightly into a tube.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
This was so easy to make and my kids even loved it!