Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
sift together all ingredients and store in an airtight container.
Make and share this Big Woodie BBQ Rib Rub recipe from Food.com.
- 4 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons coarse black pepper
- 2 tablespoons sea salt
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon celery seed
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon dried sweet basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Blend ingredients and store in an airtight jar.
I'm going to rate this 5 stars. It is really delicious. I almost want to eat this with a spoon. I've used it on pork ribs and also on chicken with great results. Just be careful with the chicken, because the sugar in this will burn. Made this for PAC.