Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
A very soft, chewey and perfectly spiced cookie!
Make and share this Big Soft Ginger Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Beat in egg and molasses.
- Combine the flour, ginger, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture.
- Roll into 1-1/2-in. balls, then roll in sugar.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-12 minutes (start checking the cookies at 8 minutes) or until puffy and lightly browned.
- Remove to wire racks to cool.