A very soft, chewey and perfectly spiced cookie!
My Private Note
batch o ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- 2Beat in egg and molasses.
- 3Combine the flour, ginger, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture.
- 4Roll into 1-1/2-in. balls, then roll in sugar.
- 5Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-12 minutes (start checking the cookies at 8 minutes) or until puffy and lightly browned.
- 7Remove to wire racks to cool.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Big Soft Ginger Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (799 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3356.7
- Calories from Fat 1317
- Total Fat 146.3 g
- Saturated Fat 89.6 g
- Cholesterol 577.5 mg
- Sodium 2931.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 482.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.3 g
- Sugars 248.0 g
- Protein 37.2 g