1/2 Photos of Big Ol Cowboy Cookies
1 hr 30 mins
These are the best cookies! I always mix the chocolate chips (mini's, milk choc chunks, and semi sweet morsels). They are big, almost a meal in themselves!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 709.77 ml all-purpose flour
- 14.79 ml baking powder
- 14.79 ml baking soda
- 14.79 ml cinnamon
- 4.92 ml salt
- 354.88 ml butter, at room temperature
- 354.88 ml granulated sugar
- 354.88 ml brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3 large eggs
- 14.79 ml vanilla
- 709.77 ml chocolate chips (a mixture of milk or semi)
- 709.77 ml old fashioned oats
- 473.18 ml sweetened flaked coconut
- 473.18 ml chopped pecans
- 1Heat over to 350°.
- 2Mix flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in bowl.
- 3Beat butter on medium speed until smooth and creamy, gradually beat in sugars, beat to combine.
- 4Add eggs one at a time, add vanilla.
- 5Stir in flour mixture until just combined.
- 6Add chocolate chips, oats, coconut and pecans.
- 7For each cookie drop 1/4 cup dough onto ungreased baking sheet (I use a large ice cream scoop).
- 8Bake at 350° for 17-19 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- 9Cool cookies on rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Big Ol Cowboy Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (2701 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.0
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 35.8 mg
- Sodium 291.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 27.4 g
- Protein 3.8 g