1/1 Photo of Big Mamas Lasagna
This is the only Lasagna i have ever made that turns out perfect every time!! :) Yay!! I will NEVER use another recipe for Lasagna again, this is the PERECT Lasagna!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 500 -700 g lean ground beef
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 (440 g) can crushed tomatoes
- 140 g tomato paste
- 1 brown onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- lasagna sheet
- 1/2 cup grated tasty cheese
- carrots (fresh) or mushrooms (fresh) or fresh tomatoes (fresh) or peas (fresh) or corn (fresh)
- parmesan cheese
- 2Brown mince adding chopped onion and garlic.
- 3Add bacon, tomatoe and tomatoe paste.
- 4Add 1/2 cup of water and bring to the boil, turn down heat and simmer until sauce thickens.
- 6Bring milk to just about boil. In a separate pan melt butter, once melted.
- 7combine flour with a whisk (by now the mixture will look similar to a small pastry mix) slowly add the boiled milk to the flour mixture being sure that all the milk is combined before mixing trough any more. Turn the heat up and be sure to continually stir the sauce until thick.
- 9Layer some of the meat in a dish then lasagna sheets, add a layer of the sauce mixture and then more lasagna sheets continue this for several layers.
- 10The last layer will be meat, then sauce then grated cheese.
- 11Place in pre heated oven 180oc and cook for 40 minutes, cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Big Mamas Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.2
- Calories from Fat 244
- Total Fat 27.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 96.4 mg
- Sodium 565.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 22.4 g