Recipe by tanz674
This is the only Lasagna i have ever made that turns out perfect every time!! :) Yay!! I will NEVER use another recipe for Lasagna again, this is the PERECT Lasagna!
- 500 -700 g lean ground beef
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 (440 g) can crushed tomatoes
- 140 g tomato paste
- 1 brown onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- lasagna sheet
- 1⁄2 cup grated tasty cheese
- carrots (fresh) or mushrooms (fresh) or fresh tomatoes (fresh) or peas (fresh) or corn (fresh)
- parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup plain flour
- 80 g butter
- 1 liter milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown mince adding chopped onion and garlic.
- Add bacon, tomatoe and tomatoe paste.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and bring to the boil, turn down heat and simmer until sauce thickens.
- Bring milk to just about boil. In a separate pan melt butter, once melted.
- combine flour with a whisk (by now the mixture will look similar to a small pastry mix) slowly add the boiled milk to the flour mixture being sure that all the milk is combined before mixing trough any more. Turn the heat up and be sure to continually stir the sauce until thick.
- Layer some of the meat in a dish then lasagna sheets, add a layer of the sauce mixture and then more lasagna sheets continue this for several layers.
- The last layer will be meat, then sauce then grated cheese.
- Place in pre heated oven 180oc and cook for 40 minutes, cool for 5 minutes before serving.