I was looking for a breakfast cookie that I would feel ok about letting my kids eat. There were some posts, but I decided to 'try" to make one myself. I used marg and applesauce with cinnamon. These make huge cookies and do not spread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven 350°F.
- 2Cream margarine with sugars until creamy.Add eggs, peanut butter, vanilla and applesauce, mix.
- 3In a separate bowl combine flour, oats, cinnamon, salt, flax seed and soda.
- 4Slowly add dry ingredients to wet; mix.
- 5Add raisins and apple and fold together.
- 6I use a large ice cream scoop, the kind with the slider in the scoop, and place on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake for 25-30 minutes or until lightly brown.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Big Healthy Breakfast Cookie!
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.3
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 23.5 mg
- Sodium 241.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 20.4 g
- Protein 10.3 g