Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Haven't tried these yet but I thought they might be a fun weekend breakfast. I got this recipe from one of the local TV stations. You can use any kind of Preserves or jelly to make this.
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) can Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup jelly
- Open can of biscuits. Preheat oven as directed on package.
- Melt one stick of butter and dip each biscuit in butter.
- Combine 2 cups of sugar and 2 Tbsp cinnamon in a zip-top bag; drop butter-coated biscuits in, one at a time, and shake to coat.
- Place each biscuit on a baking shape. Make an indentation in the middle using the back of a spoon; fill with you favorite preserves or jelly.
- Bake according to package directions or until golden brown.
These were quite tasty, although I had A LOT of sugar/cinnamon mixture left over. Will reduce it to about half next time. Thanks for the recipe.