Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A quicker way to make bierocks.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1⁄2 head cabbage (shredded)
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄2 lb mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1⁄2 lb monterey jack cheese (shredded)
- Brown meat & onion; drain.
- Stir in cabbage and cook until tender.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Spread 1 can of rolls on bottom of 9 x 12 inch baking pan.
- Spread meat mixture on top.
- Sprinkle with the cheeses.
- Top with the other can of rolls.
- Bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes.