This is a zesty and sweet dressing topped on a refreshing salad.Great for those hot summer days.
Make and share this Bibb Greens Topped With Orange, Dried Cranberries and Sunflower recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon ginger, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 head bibb lettuce
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 orange, peeled and cut into sections
- 1⁄2 yellow pepper, slice thin
- 3 thin scallions, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄8 cup roasted sunflower seeds
- In a blender place first 6 ingredient blend.
- Then slowly add oil to emulsified.
- Set aside.
- Place cleaned lettuce on a platter mix in cilantro.
- Layer each of the rest of the ingredient on the greens.
- Top with dressing and serve.