Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are fantastic!
Make and share this Betty's Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- Mix milk, margarine, eggs, salt, sugar. Add yeast.
- Now add 9-10 cups flour (usually 10). Knead in mixer on low 8 minutes.
- Place in a bowl that has been greased with shortening. Turn dough all around in bowl to cover with grease. Cover and let rise until double (about and hour).
- Make small rolls. Place on pammed cookie sheets. Let rise for about and hour.
- Bake at 350 for 13-18 minutes. Watch to not burn bottom. Immediately place on a cooling rack and rub top with shortening on a paper towel.