Prep 2 hrs
Cook 18 mins
These are fantastic!
- 3 tablespoons yeast
- 1⁄2 cup warm water
- 3 cups milk, heated in microwave 2 minutes
- 5⁄8 cup margarine, melted (10 TBS)
- 3 eggs, beat
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 9 -10 cups flour (usually 10)
- Mix milk, margarine, eggs, salt, sugar. Add yeast.
- Now add 9-10 cups flour (usually 10). Knead in mixer on low 8 minutes.
- Place in a bowl that has been greased with shortening. Turn dough all around in bowl to cover with grease. Cover and let rise until double (about and hour).
- Make small rolls. Place on pammed cookie sheets. Let rise for about and hour.
- Bake at 350 for 13-18 minutes. Watch to not burn bottom. Immediately place on a cooling rack and rub top with shortening on a paper towel.